Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship at Southern Cross University, Australia
Designation/Position- Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship
Southern Cross University, Australia invites application for Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Southern Cross University is pleased to offer students who have displayed outstanding academic potential, an opportunity to apply for an Outstanding Academic Excellence Scholarship. These scholarships are designed to support high performing International students to study at the Lismore or Coffs Harbour Campus.
Research/Job Area- All available area
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Coastal Systems
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science/Bachelor of Marine Science and Management
- Bachelor of Marine Science and Management
- Graduate Diploma of Forest Science and Management
- Master of Forest Science and Management
Location- Southern Cross University, Australia
- International Students who are commencing in Session 2, 2020 or course transferring into a new course in Session 2, 2020.
- Students must be full time (ie. 3 units or more in each Study period)
- Students must be able to demonstrate a very high standard of Entry into the course (ie. Must have completed a graded Diploma or higher with outstanding results).
- Student must be studying one of the following courses:
Job/Position Description- Combined with the relatively low cost of living in regional Australia, these scholarships, which are valued at up to $60,000*, will provide outstanding students the opportunity to channel their energy into their studies by significantly improving the affordability of their time in Australia.
An Outstanding Academic Excellence scholarship worth up to $60,000.
Amount- $15,000 per year
Duration – Up to four years
How to Apply-
- Fill in the online application form.
- Offer rounds will be conducted on a weekly basis.
- Scholarship team will assess applications based on selection criteria at each offer round and make a decision on students to be offered.
- Applicants are notified of offer.
- Payments are made after census date.
Last Date for Apply– 26 June 2020
- Applications close 26 June 2020
- Outcomes will progressively be released
- Final outcomes released 30 June 2020