The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarships is now open. Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarships for outstanding international students to study Ph.D.
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarships (NUORS)
- The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship is open to all international students.
- These awards are for a maximum of 3 years.
- The Newcastle University Scholarship 2022 For International Students deadline is April 22, 2022.
- Candidates must enroll in Newcastle University’s Ph.D. program.
- An IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required, but requirements can range from 6.0 to 8.0.
Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarships
|Deadline||22 April 2022|
There are a total of 15 scholarships available.
The maximum duration is three years.
Amounts range from around £12,900 to £19,300 per annum in value depending on the location of the awardee’s residence.
- Online Application form
- The Highest Degree Diploma verified with official stamps.
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan: The study plan can be written in English or Chinese.
- English Proficiency Certificate: If the previous degree is all English-taught courses, applicants may ask the university/department/advisor to issue the official statement that ” the medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
How to Apply
- Candidates must enroll in Newcastle University’s Ph.D. program. After enrolling, students can apply online for NUORS.
- Documentation: Students must also give the name and contact information of an academic referee.
- Master’s degree required.
- The applicant must have an IELTS 6.5 or comparable score, but criteria can range from 6.0 to 8.0.