- 💼 Opportunity: Fully funded 3.5-year PhD position supported by NSG Group
- 🧪 Research Area: Discovery of materials for enhanced photovoltaic (PV) performance
- 📚 Study Field: Chemical sciences within computer science, faculty of science and technology
- 🌍 Eligibility: Open to students worldwide with strong programming and math skills
- 💰 Funding: 50% from NSG Group, 50% from University of Liverpool, plus tuition fees and stipend
- 📅 Deadline: Applications accepted until 17th March 2024
- 📝 How to Apply: Visit the official call for instructions and details
Summary: The University of Liverpool offers a fully funded PhD studentship for a 3.5-year program in the field of enhanced photovoltaic (PV) materials. Supported by NSG Group, the opportunity is open to students globally, with a focus on computer science, mathematics, or physics backgrounds. The successful candidates will receive comprehensive funding and will collaborate with experts to automate predictions of material properties.
- 🎓 University: Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a renowned public research institution in the UK.
- 📊 Research Project: The project involves applying computer science methods and algorithms to predict material properties.
- 🌐 Eligibility: Candidates with a 1st or 2.1 class BSc or equivalent in computer science, math, or physics can apply.
- 🌆 Funding Breakdown: NSG Group and University of Liverpool provide equal funding along with a stipend and grants.
- ⏳ Deadline: Applications can be submitted until 17th March 2024.
- 📱 Social Media: Stay connected on social platforms for more scholarship opportunities and updates.
The University of Liverpool presents an exceptional opportunity for a fully funded PhD studentship focused on the discovery of materials for enhanced photovoltaic performance. This collaboration with NSG Group aims to automate predictions of material properties through the application of computer science methods and algorithms. The research project involves interdisciplinary collaboration, bringing together computer scientists, physicists, inorganic chemists, and material scientists. Applicants with a solid foundation in computer science, mathematics, or physics can apply, and prior experience in machine learning or chemistry is not required. Successful applicants will receive 50% funding from NSG Group and the University of Liverpool, in addition to a stipend and grants for research and training budgets.The program offers a unique opportunity for students to engage in cutting-edge research while contributing to the advancement of PV technology.
Explore a funded PhD Studentship opportunity at the renowned University of Liverpool in the UK. This scholarship offers substantial funding for aspiring researchers. Dive into the field of ‘Discovery of Materials for Enhanced PV Performance’ within the chemical sciences domain. Join the vibrant faculty of science and technology and collaborate with experts from various disciplines to revolutionize material prediction methodologies.
|Scholarship Type||Funding Level|
|University||University of Liverpool|
|Study Area||Chemical Sciences|
|Scholarship Description||Funded PhD Studentship in ‘Discovery of Materials for Enhanced PV Performance’|
|Required Documents||List Provided|
|How to Apply||Detailed Process|
|Last Date||15th March 2024|
Study Area: The research pertains to the realm of chemical sciences and focuses on the ‘Discovery of Materials for Enhanced Photovoltaic (PV) Performance.’ As a student, you will engage with cutting-edge advancements in computer science within the esteemed faculty of science and technology at the University of Liverpool.
Scholarship Description: This prestigious studentship delves into the innovative application of existing computer science methods and the development of novel algorithms. By automating the processing of material features and their combinations, you’ll predict diverse properties of materials. Collaborate closely with experts in computer science, physics, inorganic chemistry, and material science to craft tools that predict materials with desirable characteristics.
Eligibility: This opportunity is open to candidates who possess a strong academic background in relevant fields. As the specifics vary, refer to the official call for precise eligibility criteria.
Required Documents: Applicants need to submit a comprehensive application package, including documents such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a well-crafted research proposal, and any other documents indicated in the official call.
How to Apply: If you believe you’re an ideal fit for this opportunity, take time to thoroughly understand all aspects of the scholarship before applying. Follow the instructions outlined in the official call for applications. To initiate the process, visit the official application portal provided in the call.
Last Date: Make sure to submit your application by the 15th of March 2024 to be considered for this scholarship. Early submissions are recommended to ensure your candidacy is thoroughly reviewed.
To begin your application journey, visit the official call for further information and guidance. Join us on LinkedIn for regular updates on scholarship news and opportunities. Apply now and pave your path to academic excellence!
Last Date: 15th March 2024