Designation/Position- Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship
University of Stirling, Scotland invites application for Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes. The University of Stirling has been crowned the UK’s Sports University of the Year in recognition of its world-class facilities and excellence across sports performance, research and education.
Study level- postgraduate degree
Location- University of Stirling, Scotland
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £4,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master’s degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
- Fee status – International
- Level- Postgraduate (taught)
- Number of awards– Multiple
- Value of awards– £4,000 tuition fee waiver
- Your country/region– All nationalities
How to Apply-
In order to apply, you’ll need to complete the PGT International Excellence Scholarship form.
Last Date for Apply– 28 May 2021