Postgraduate Scholarships at Thammasat University, Thailand for Excellent Foreign Students
Designation/Position- Postgraduate Scholarships in Thailand
Postgraduate Scholarships in Thailand by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
About- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within Thammasat University. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. Thammasat University is a public research university in Thailand Postgraduate Scholarships in Thailand
Location- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
Research/Job Area- Engineering and Technology/Science
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admissions (www.siittuac.thigrad_app)
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship
The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry/Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Civil Engineering/Computer Engineering or Science/Electrical Engineering/Energy Technology or Management/Engineering Management/Environmental Engineering or Science or Technology or Management/Industrial Engg. and Logistic System/Digital Engineering/Management Technology/Material Engineering or Science or Technology/ Mechanical Engineering
- Full SIIT tution and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses
- Miscellaneous expenses like VISA fees, airport taxes etc.
- Health and accident insurance
How to Apply-
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
- Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
– TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
– IELTS 4.5+ or
– TU-GET 400+ or
– TOEIC 500+
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)