Designation/Position- Project Assistant at IISER
IISER Thiruvananthapuram, India invites application for Project Assistant Position from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Botany/Zoology/ Forestry/ Ecology
- M.Sc. in Botany/Zoology/ Forestry/ Ecology only and with degree awarded.
- Candidates with at least a 1 year experience working on field ecology projects in forests in India working on plant-animal interactions/plant ecology/entomology are preferable.
- Name of Project: The effect of interannual variation on flowering intensity, periodicity and synchrony on pollination and fruit set in a highly seasonal tropical forest in the Western Ghats (EMR/2014/000705)
- Funding agency: SERB
- Number of posts: 1
- Fellowship amount: 25,000/=
- Tenure of the post: 6 months
- Age: 28 years
How to Apply-
- Send the completed applications by email to Hema Somanathan: email@example.com, with THE SUBJECT LINE Project Assistant position – Your Name”.
- The application should contain a detailed resume, a one page statement of interest. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational/professional.
- Research experience should be supported by a certificate from the employer(s). Applications failing to the meet minimum criteria will not be considered.
- Interviews may be conducted over skype videoconferencing in exceptional cases if this is indicated by the applicant beforehand.
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Last Date for Apply– 17 September 2020