Designation/Position- Project Assistant at NIPER-G
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G), India invites application for Project Assistant at NIPER-G (on Contract) from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical sciences
Location- NIPER Guwahati, India
SRF at IIT Kanpur- Department of Mechanical Engineering
JRF at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
Project Associate at IIT Kanpur – Apply by 30 September 2020
Senior Project Associate Position at IIT Kanpur- Apply by 29…
Junior Research Fellow, Institute of Chemical Technology- JRF at ICT Mumbai
- Graduate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical sciences from
- a recognized university with three years experience or
- Master’s degree in Pharmacology/ Biotechnology/clinical
- pharmacology/biochemistry and other relevant subject
- from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community related work specially to deal with tribal of NE states.
- The selected candidate is also expected to organize, manage the project work and assist day to day research work to facilitate and manage the project work.
- He/she should be expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing and storage
- He/she should speak local language Assamese.
- Selected person should be willing to travel tribal areas.
- Project title: “Integrated Information System to Interpret, Integrate and mitigation of cardio metabolic health care in North east tribes of Assam and Mizoram”
- Project Funded By: ICMR
- Duration of the Project: 24 months
- Post: 01
- Age Limit: Max. age 35 years
- Salary: 31000/- consolidated
How to Apply-
A Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM.
The candidate will bring along all the original documents & two sets of self attested photocopies of the same, two passport size photographs and 2 copies of the latest CV/resume.
Last Date for Apply– 26 September 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions