Designation/Position- Project Assistant IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for two Project Assistant positions in the area of design and control of robotic devices.
Research/Job Area- Mechanical / Electrical / Bio-medical Engineering or allied fields
Project Assistant at IISER Thiruvananthapuram- Apply By 17 September 2020
- The applicants should have obtained an undergraduate B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Bio-medical Engineering or allied fields from an institution in India.
- They should demonstrate high-quality research work, supported by scholarly research statements and previous work or publications.
- Two project assistant positions for a DRDO sponsored project.
- The work focus is on the design and control of robotic devices for human motion applications.
- The work involves the development of a robotic system, including systematic CAD modeling, 3-d printing, manufacturing, electrical, and electronics components.
- Further, the candidate has to conduct a series of human walking experiments for evaluation and validation.
- The work will involve programming and data acquisition using NI hardware. Further, the experiments involve data collection using a motion capture system, EMG sensors, etc. and statistical analysis.
- The candidate will need to work within a team of other graduate-level students and will be expected to report the findings in high impact journals.
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Duration of Position (Initial appointment): 6 months
Contact: Vineet Vashista (firstname.lastname@example.org )
How to Apply- Complete the online application here
Last Date for Apply– September 15, 2020.
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions