IISER Mohali, India invites application for Project Assistant (PA) position for MHRD-STARS project
Designation/Position- Project Assistant (PA)
IISER Mohali, India invites application for Project Assistant Position for MHRD-STARS project from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, IISER Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Research/Job Area- Physics/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Chemistry
Location- IISER Mohali
- Essential qualifications: Master degree in Life Sciences/Chemistry/Physics with good academic track record. Must have prior experience/hands-on training with extraction of plant samples for analytical techniques such as NMR and Mass-spectrometry.
- Title of project: Benchmarking herbal Ayurvedic medicines using NMR metabolomics techniques
- PI: Professor Kavita Dorai, IISER Mohali
- Number of Posts: One
- Duration: The initial appointment will be for six months which can be extended up to one year depending on the satisfactory performance by the candidate and approval of funding agency.
- Salary: Fixed salary of INR 22,000 per month
How to Apply-
- Apply by Email.
- Send a brief CV (mentioning date of birth, educational qualifications with Board/University, percentage of marks and year of passing) and a separate one-page letter of motivation to the email mentioned below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mention Post applied for in the Subject of the Email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Last Date for Apply– 5 September 2020