Project Associate Position at IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India
Designation/Position- Project Associate Position
IIT Delhi invites applications from Indian nationals for Project Associate Position from eligible and interested candidate
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the Twenty Three IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Research/Job Area- Science/Engineering & Technology/Computer science/Software engineering/Applied Mechanics
Location- IIT Delhi
More Read – How to prevent digital stress caused by computers and phones?
- Post: Project Associate (1)
- Minimum Educational requirements: – B. Tech./M.Sc. / M.C.A. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Post: Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (1)
- Minimum Educational requirements: – A master’s degree in Science or Technology (M.Sc./ MCA. or equivalent) OR A B.Tech degree in Computer/software-related field.
Title of the Project: Mechanical Behavior of Lightweight Materials Under Different Rates of Dynamics Loading
Funding Agency: DRDO, Ministry of Defence
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Vikrant Tiwari
Dept./Center: Department of Applied Mechanics
Duration of the Project: Upto 30 September 2022
Post: Project Associate (1)
- Fellowship: Rs.27,500-30,250-33,000-35,750-38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Post:Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (1)
- Fellowship: Rs.25000-27,500-30,000-32,500-35,000-37,500-40,000/-p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
How to Apply-
- Download the application form
- Fill the form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc.
- Send the duly filled application form by e-mail with Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/130/2020 on the subject line to Prof. Vikrant Tiwari at email@example.com
For Contact- Prof. Vikrant Tiwari at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 12 September 2020 by 5.00 p.m
See Position Details
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions