Designation/Position- Project Associate in Sustainable Agriculture Division, TERI
The energy And Resources Institute(TERI) invites application for Project Associate in Sustainable Agriculture Division from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at Institute of Science, BHU -Varanasi
- Candidate must have a Masters in any areas of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology with an at least 55% marks at Master level. Qualified NET or valid GATE score is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and in teams.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Willing to work for a minimum of 40 hours per week. If required should be able to work on weekends
- This position will involve in algal field cultivation, for which the candidate is expected to be physically fit and committed.
Job/Position Description- The position seeks a candidate with hands-on laboratory and field cultivation of microalgae to meet the requirements of a collaborative project with New Mexico Consortium, Los Alamos, USA. The candidate will work closely with project members, laboratory technicians, as well as the other research staff at the TDNBC Unit, Gurugram.
How to Apply- Apply online through the link given below.
Last Date for Apply– 19 Sep 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions