Designation/Position- Project Associate TERI
The Energy And Resources Institute (TERI), TERI-Gram invites application for Project Associate TERI from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- (Project Associate TERI) Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Nanoscience/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Industrial biotechnology
- Candidate must have a Master-s in Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Nanoscience/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Industrial biotechnology with a atleast 55% marks at Masters level along with NET qualification and general knowledge of algae is preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and in teams
- Must be self-motivated and organized
- Should have good time management skills
- If required should be able to work on weekends
- Must be able to carry out repetitive tasks
- Must have good communication skills
- Willing to work for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- There are possibilities for algal sample collections from specific locations, for which the candidate is expected to be physically fit and committed.
Job/Position Description- The position seeks a candidate with hands-on batch and continuous algae production cultures to meet the requirements of a DBT sponsored Project on Algal Biovaluables. The candidate will work closely with project members, laboratory technicians, as well as the other research staff at the TDNBC Unit, Gurugram.
Salary: Remunerations will be according to Organization’s policies and expertise of the candidate.
How to Apply- Apply online through the link given below.
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions