Project Fellow at Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET)
Designation/Position- Project Fellow
Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET) , India invites application for temporary and time bound Project Fellow Position under VSSC sponsored project, from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Materials Science
- First class (60%) in M.Sc. Chemistry/Materials Science.
- (i) UGC-CSIR NET
- (ii) Experience in the chemical processing/characterization of inorganic materials
JRF Position at IISER Bhopal, MP Under DBT sponsored project
- Project Title: “Development, Process Optimization and Supply of Carbide-DerivedCarbon”.
- Sponsored By: VSSC
- Duration: The position is purely temporary & co-terminus with completion of the project (Up to 23.12.2021).
- Age Limit: Age should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ PWD as per Govt. of India rules.
- Emoluments per month: ₹25,000/- + 24% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical
reimbursement per annum.
- No. of Position: 1
- Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary initially for one year and may be extended upto project completion as mentioned above.
How to Apply-
- Application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t. educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to the following add. through Speed Post only:
- “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051”
- Write in bold letters the following on TOP of the envelope:
- ADVT. NO. : HD/02/RECTT/1/SP-42/2020
- APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT FELLOW (SP-42)
Last Date for Apply– 01.10.2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions