Designation/Position- Project Fellow
IISER Kolkata, India invites application for Project Fellow Position for Organic Chemistry under SERB funded project from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Organic Chemistry
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc/MS Degree (Organic Chemistry specialization is preferable) along with consistently good academic record in the previous examination.
- Age limit: Must not be over 25 years as on 18th September, 2020 which can be relaxed for certain reserved categories as per the rules of the Government of India. Relaxation in age, educational qualification or experience may be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- Title of the project: “Synthesis of the complex oligosaccharides related to the O-antigents from E.coli O74,O145 and O156 with the scope for further glyco-conjugates and vaccine designing.”
- Funding agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India
- Principle Investigator: Prof. Balaram Mukhopadhyay, Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month.
- Tenure: Initially for a period of 1 (one) year, extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance of the fellow.
How to Apply- Interested Candiadtes may send an application along with detailed CV, self attested copies of testimonials, any other relevant documents, etc. through email email@example.com to Prof. Balaram Mukhopadhyay on or before 16th September, 2020. Please write “Application for the Project Fellow position” in the subject line of your e.mail.
No TA / DA since interview will be on online due to COVID pandemic.
Prof. Balaram Mukhopadhyay
Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata, Mohanpur, West Bengal, Pin – 741 246, Phone: 9748261742 (WhatsApp)
Last Date for Apply– 18 September 2020