Designation/Position- Project Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, India invites application for Project Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Mechanical Engineering
M. Tech. /B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with GATE Score.
Hands-on experience of programming in C, C++, Python, MATLAB, Good communication skills, Prior experience of Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the sponsored research project at this Institute.
The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay.
- Project No.– S/MHRD/SM/20180006
- Project Title– Development of Highly Efficient Low Cost Insulation for
- Name of the Project Investigator– Dr. Sudipto Mukhopadhyay
- Duration of Initial Appointment- 01 Year
- Name of Initial Appointment- Junior Research Fellow
- Post– 01
- Consolidate Pay– Rs.31,000/- +HRA
Job Description– Numerical simulation of thermal and fluid systems, Literature review, Report writing, Project management.
Duration of the project– 03 Years
Brief description of Project– The Project involves the investigation of heat transfer for a gas turbine insulation design.
How to Apply-
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 09 September 2020. T
- he candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No need to send a hard copy.
Last Date for Apply– 09 September 2020