Designation/Position- Project Staff at NIT Warangal
NIT Warangal, India invites application for Project Staff under DST-SERB sponsored project, from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Physics/Engineering Physics/Photonics
- Essential qualification: B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics/Photonics (1st class) or B.Tech & M.Tech in equivalent area (1st class) with valid GATE/UGC/CSIR/DST-Inspire score
- Desired qualifications: Experience/Knowledge on Experimental Physics, Optics and Matlab
- Project title: Stable Generation of Optical Vortex Beams using Long Period Grating inscribed Few Mode Optical Fiber
- Sponsoring agency: DST-SERB
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 3 years
- Number of position(s): One
- HRA/ Accommodation: HRA as per DST SERB and institute rules.
- Job nature:The selected candidate has to perform experimental research on Fiber Optics and relevant theoretical and experimental mode analysis
- Other benefits: The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
How to Apply-
- The perform of application is given in the link below.
- Complete the form and send to an email email@example.com along with a Bio data and scanned certificates/ document of educational /professional development
- Submission mode: Soft copy
Name: Dr. Sourabh Roy
Designation: Associate Professor
National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506 004
Telangana State, India
Contact Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 21 September 2020