Designation/Position- Project Staff in BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad invites application for Project Staff Position Under Department of Biological Sciences from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Biochemistry/Life Sciences
- Essential requirement: M. Sc. with 1st Class in Biochemistry/Life Sciences (from recognized university)
- Desirable: A prior experience in mammalian cell culture, fluorescence imaging, biochemical techniques and molecular biology is desirable
- Title of the project: Deciphering the role of gut microbiota-derived cholesterol derivatives in influencing the function of macrophages: Implications in colon cancer
- Supervisor/PI: Dr. Trinath Jamma, Department of Biological Sciences, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus, Hyderabad
- Duration of the fellowship: 2 years (Intramural/OPERA)
- Project position and number: PROJECT STAFF (One)
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 18,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates with the above mentioned qualification can send the applications/CV giving detailed information about the educational qualification, research experience and published research papers (if any) to Dr. Trinath Jamma (PI) via email: email@example.com.
- Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus (Google meet, online mode).
- Note: The PI and Institute reserve the right to terminate the engagement of the PROJECT STAFF at any time, if the performance is not satisfactory.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit.
- The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
Last Date for Apply– 15 September 2020