Designation/Position- Project Staff
Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET) , India invites application for temporary and time bound Project Staff Position under MeitY sponsored project, from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Metallurgy & Materials Science/Environmental Engineering
- First Class (60%) B. Tech. (Metallurgy & Materials Science/Environmental Engineering) OR
- First Class (60%) M. Sc. (Material Science/ Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry /Organic Chemistry /General Chemistry/ Physics) with relevant research experience is preferred.
JRF (Junior Research Fellow ) in Dept. of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- Project Title: “Skills development training program for Schedule Caste students on EWaste recycling Technologies and Testing of Restricted Hazardous Substances (RoHS)”
- Sponsored By: MeitY
- Duration: The position is purely temporary till the completion of the project (Up to 08.07.2023).
- Age Limit: Age should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Govt. of India rules & for candidates having more experience in the relevant field.
- Emoluments per month: ₹25,000/- + 24% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical reimbursement per annum
- No. of Position: 1
- Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary initially for one year and may be extended upto project completion as mentioned above.
How to Apply-
- Application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t. educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to the following add. through Speed Post only:
- “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051”
- Write in bold letters the following on TOP of the envelope:
- ADVT. NO. : HD/02/RECTT/1/SP-44/2020
- APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT STAFF (SP-44)
Last Date for Apply– 30/09/2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions