Designation/Position- Guangdong Province Student Scholarship
University of Queensland, Australia invites application for Guangdong Province Student Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Guangdong Province Student Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
Study level- Postgraduate
Location- University of Queensland, Australia
To be eligible, you must:
- be an international student
- have graduated from an institute in Guangdong province, China
- not already be undertaking any studies in Australia
- have received an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
You must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
|Level of study
|Health and Behavioural Sciences
|$5,000 – $10,000
|1 September 2020
|2 July 2021
How to Apply-
Before submitting an application, you must:
- apply for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
- receive a UQ student ID number
- receive an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the program.
Once you have received your offer, submit the following to email@example.com:
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:
- the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.
Last Date for Apply– 02 July 2021