Qatar University is accepting graduate scholarship applications for spring 2023. Qatar University offers master’s, doctoral, PharmD, and diploma scholarships. Qatar University provides 29 Master’s, 9 Diploma, 20 Ph.D., and 2 Doctoral programs. English is used for all classes. 2023-24 is the scholarship year.
Qatar University Graduate Programs
- Qatar University offers master’s, doctoral, PharmD, and diploma scholarships.
- Qatar University provides 29 Master’s, 9 Diploma, 20 Ph.D., and 2 Doctoral programs.
- This scholarship covers study abroad costs.
- Qatar University’s application deadline is August 28, 2022 for Fall Admission Spring 2023.
Qatar’s only public research university was founded in 1973. The university has 16,000 national and international students. The university offers almost all academic subjects and majors for postgraduate study in Qatar. This scholarship covers study abroad costs.
Qatar University Graduate Programs
|Study Level||Master, Ph.D., PharmD, Diploma|
|Deadline||28 August 2022|
- Fee Waiver for the Course You Are Enrolled In.
- The provision of housing for university students.
- Exemption from the cost of textbooks
- Ticket for a year’s worth of round trips on a plane.
- Ph.D. in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Ph.D. in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- College of Business & Economics
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Architecture
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Science
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Engineering Management
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D. in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling
- Students from outside Qatar as well as residents of the country can apply. Everyone from every nation is Encouraged to Apply.
- Applicants who have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or higher from a college or university that has been recognized for its academic excellence.
For Ph.D. Candidates
- The candidate must have earned a master’s degree or higher and maintain an overall grade point average of at least 3.0.
- For admission into any of the English-language PhD degree programs, applicants are required to submit standardized test scores, such as those from the GRE or GMAT.
- In order to confirm the particular requirements of each department and college
For Master Candidates
- The candidate must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.8 and a bachelor’s degree or higher in order to be considered.
- to Check Whether Any Particular Departments or Colleges Have Any Specific Requirements
How to Apply
The application for this scholarship can be submitted online; for more information regarding the scholarship, see the official release.