Designation/Position- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
Monash University, Australia invites application for Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- These prestigious top up Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. The Raydon Scholarships are awarded in addition to a RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship.
These scholarships are generously made possible through the philanthropic support of the Narodowski Investment Trust.
- Designation/Position- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships
- Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships are available to support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas.
- Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:. Be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed below;. Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and. Meet the Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- These scholarships are generously made possible through the philanthropic support of the Narodowski Investment Trust.
Study level- Graduate research students
Location- Monash University, Australia
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed below;
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
Study areas: Social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society
Faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Education and Law only
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
The standard RTP Scholarships terms and conditions as outlined in the RTP Scholarship Procedures apply, with the exceptions outlined in the terms and conditions specific to
Raydon scholarships provide a living allowance top up (stipend).
How to Apply-
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Note: This prestigious scholarship is awarded in the 31 October scholarship round only. Eligible applicants from Rounds 1 though to 4 (of the same year) will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Many scholarships can have different application processes. Make sure to read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Last Date for Apply– 31 October 2021