Designation/Position- Regione Veneto Scholarships
University of Padua, Italy invites application for Regione Veneto Scholarships (International Students) from eligible candidates
About- The University of Padua, through the Veneto Region funding, supports low-income students (both Italian and international) enrolling in Bachelor’s, Single-cycle or Master’s degrees and PhD courses.
- Designation/Position- Regione Veneto Scholarships
Regione Veneto Scholarships
- Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for Regione Veneto Scholarships at the University of Padua.
- Students can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page.
- The scholarship may include both the exemption of tuition fees and a subsistence allowance, as well as free or discounted student services such as accommodation, meals at university canteens.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Padua, Italy
Any student meeting the below criteria:
- have a low family income (ISEE below euro 23,626.32 and ISPE below euro 36,399.72)
- have been admitted to one of the University of Padua degree courses or Phd courses
- comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
- do not benefit from any other national or international scholarship or grant
- meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements specified in the Call
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means that you are not eligible for this scholarship.
Amount of scholarship: the amount of the scholarship varies according to your family income and other conditions specified in the Call. The scholarship may include both the exemption of tuition fees and a subsistence allowance, as well as free or discounted student services such as accommodation, meals at university canteens, etc.
Payments: students enrolled in the first year shall receive the scholarship in two instalments. The first one is paid by December 2021; the second one is paid in several periods of the year, in April, July and September, only if the student earn 20 ECTS credits by 10th August 2022 at the latest.
Students enrolled in years subsequent to the first shall receive the scholarship in one single instalment by December 2021.
Duration of scholarships: scholarships will be offered for one academic year, provided that you meet certain conditions (academic achievements, number of credits etc.). The request must be renewed every academic year.
How to Apply-
You can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page. Check the guide for further information.
Required documents: in order to apply for a regional scholarship, you need to provide your so called “Equivalent Economic Status Index (ISEE)” which also includes ISPE. Check the guide for further information.
Info: Student Service Office – Tel. +39 049 8273131 (Call Centre), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2021