Designation/Position- Research Assistant at ICMR-NIMR
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, India invites application for Research Assistant at ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Goa from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Science/relevant subjects
Eligibility/Qualification– Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution. or master’s degree in Life science or relevant subjects. Desirable: Experience in working on malaria and other vector borne diseases.
- Name Of the Post: Research Assistant
- Department: Department of Health Research (Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
- No. of the Posts: 02
- Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 29,565 p.m.
- Age Limit: Upto 30 years
How to Apply- Interested candidate should send the application in prescribed format through mail to email@example.com. Candidate should write “Application for the post of Research Assistant” in the subject line while sending their application.
Procedure For Recruitment:
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to apply may fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to the email id:firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned above.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of NIMR and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion.
- Keeping in view of the lockdown and non-availability of transport services due to COVID-19 epidemic, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Google Meet/Skype Call
- Candidates have to submit the duly self attested copies of proof of their age, qualifications, experience, testimonials, etc. at the time of joining
- Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned while joining.
Schedule for walk-ininterview/written test followed by personal discussion will be held al NIMR, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji, Goa-403001.
|Sl. No.||Post||No of post||Date and time of interview|
|1||Research Assistant||02||10.2020, 9:00 AM to 05.00 PM10.2020, 9:00 AM to 05.00 PM|
Last Date for Apply– 09 October 2020