Designation/Position- Research Fellow at PAU
Department of Microbiology– PAU, Ludhiana, India invites application for Research Fellow at PAU from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Microbiology/ Food Technology/Processing and Food Engineering
- B.Sc. with minimum OCPA of 6.00/10.00 or 60% marks aggregate.
- M.Sc. Microbiology/M.Sc. Food Technology/M Tech Processing and Food Engineering with minimum OCPA of 6.5 out of 10 or 65% aggregate.
Note-I: The candidate, who does not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D in the discipline required at Master’s level, shall be eligible for the post.
Note-II: Should have cleared NET/GATE/ICAR/such examination at national or state level.
- Project Title: “Value addition of wastes from potato processing industry and mandis of Ludhiana District”
- Project Under: under Secondary Agriculture Entrepreneurial Network (SAEN) in Punjab.
- Departmrnt: Department of Microbiology
- Salary: @ Rs.31,000 + 16 % HRA Rs.4960/-per month fixed in the Ad hoc project
How to Apply- Applications are invited on the plain paper along with Bank Draft for Rs.200/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day along with attested copies of certificates .
The candidates should appear for interview on 19.10.2020 at 11.00 am in the office of the undersigned along with the original certificates. No separate information for interview will be sent and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply– 15 October 2020