Research Internship in USA by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
Designation/Position- Research Internship in USA
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) invites application for Research Internship in USA from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California (USC) have partnered to support the IUSSTF-Viterbi Program. This program provides an opportunity to Indian students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in the summer of 2020 for a period of 8 weeks. Research Internship in USA
Research/Job Area- Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computaional Scineces
Location- University of South Carolina, USA
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at recognized institutions of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computaional Scineces.
Job/Position Description- Research Internship opportunities in University of South Carolina for 8 weeks in summer of 2020 to Bachelor and Master students of Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computaional Scineces by Indo-US Science & Technology Forum.
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
How to Apply- Applications should be submitted using Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Dr. Nishritha Bopana
Principal Science Officer
Senior Personal Secretary
Last Date for Apply– 30 November 2019