IIT Jammu invites application from the interested candidates for one post of Research Project Assistant to work on the R&C project, sanctioned by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Designation/Position- Research Project Assistant
AIIT Jammu invites application from the interested candidates for one post of Research Project Assistant to work on the R&C project titled “Distributed Cognitive Systems for Healthcare” sanctioned by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
About- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jammu is an institute of national importance which was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India in 2016.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engg/Electronics and Communication/Electrical
Engg./Electronics and Instrumentation and allied areas of research
Location- IIT Jammu
- M. Sc./M. Tech./MS (R) in Computer Science and Engg/Electronics and Communication/Electrical Engg./Electronics and Instrumentation and allied areas of research
- At least 6.0 CGPA in 10-point scale or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a full- time program.
- Duration: Initially for 1 year(extendable)
- Consolidated Salary: Rs.35,000/-consolidated per month
How to Apply-
- Upload duly filled application form along with the requested details scanned copies of certificates, other supporting documents including the letter of experience should be through the online portal.
- Apply through [contract/project staff/JRF/SRF] tab on referred application portal.
- The written test/interview will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must bring all original documents for the verification during written test/interview. The list of shortlisted candidates along with the date and time of written test/interview will be posted on the IIT Jammu website.
Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Badri N Subudhi,
Indian Institute of Technology Jammu
Department of Electrical Engineering
P.O. Nagrota, Jagti,
Last Date for Apply– 10 September, 2020