The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is now accepting applications for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022. Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. studies in Romania. This Scholarship is open to non-EU nations.
Romania Government Scholarship
- This Scholarship is open to non-EU nations.
- Romania is a country in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers Romania Government Scholarships to world-renowned universities.
- For the Romanian Government Scholarship, apply before March 15, 2022.
- This scholarship is online only, so please click the link below to apply or read the official announcement.
- Each diplomatic post has its own application date.
Romania is a country in Central, Eastern, and Southern Europe. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers Romania Government Scholarships to numerous world-renowned universities in Romania. Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Scholarships are available (3 to 4 Years).
Details of Romania Government Scholarship
|Organization||Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||15 March 2022|
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
This Romanian Government Scholarship covers various fields.
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture
- Administrative Sciences
- Education sciences
- Human Sciences
- Technical studies oil and gas
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
Note: Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
List of universities
Check the list of Universities in Romania CLICK HERE offering Romanian Government
The financial benefits
Free of Charge Tuition Fee
Free of Charge Accommodation
A Monthly Stipend
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Students
- 85 EURO/Month, for Ph.D. Students
- People from outside the country Everywhere else, except for European member states, they come from all over.
- Should not be a Romanian citizen.
- If you want to go to college or university, you can’t be more than 35 years old.
- 45 years for doctoral studies and 45 years for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
There is a link below that you can use to apply for this scholarship online. You can also read about the scholarship in its official announcement.
The deadline for each diplomatic mission to send in the application files is different, but it can’t be before 15 March 2022.
As an example, write in Google: The “embassy of Romania in_______ country.” For example, “embassy of Romania in India.”