The University of South Australia is now accepting RTPi Scholarship applications. University of South Australia Master and Ph.D. Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia.
A Total of 300 Scholarships will be provided each year to international Students for Full-Time Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degrees. The University of South Australia offers MPhil and Ph.D. programs. They offer all academic fields/Majors.
RTPi Scholarships Program
- The University of South Australia is now accepting RTPi Scholarship applications.
- Each year, 300 full-time Master’s and Ph.D. Scholarships will be awarded to international students.
- The deadline for University of South Australia Scholarships is August 31, 2022.
- UniSA Scholarship Eligibility.
- Students from abroad must apply.
- The maximum scholarship period is 3 years.
Also available for international students are RTP International Scholarships, University President’s Scholarships (UPS) and international research tuition scholarships.
RTPi Scholarships Program
|University||University of South Australia|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 August 2022|
The University of South Australia offers a wide range of academic fields and majors in a variety of subjects. UniSA Scholarships for International Students allows you to apply to any field that is available.
The scholarship will be available for a maximum of three years.
- Master’s students receive a $420 living allowance; Doctoral students receive a $840 allowance.
- Allowance for the thesis
- Conscientious Objection (COA) (Paid Leave)
- Student Health Insurance for Overseas Students Recreational Leave Full Tuition Fees (OSHC)
- Applicants must be international students in order to be considered.
- Applicants from all over the world are admitted by the university regardless of their country.
- For a research-based Masters degree: Degree with first or second-class honors from the University of Sydney or another authorized institution is required for this position.
- Research Program for the Ph.D. degree: To be considered for this position, you must exhibit past research experience and capability. In the majority of circumstances, you will have one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honors in the first or upper second class is required.
- A master’s degree that has been completed to a high academic standard and that contains a significant component of research is defined as follows:
- Research expertise, academic quality, and capability are demonstrated through an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree or its international equivalent.
How to Apply
Applications are submitted online through a project that has a scholarship associated with it. View our step-by-step instructions on how to submit an application.