Designation/Position- Russian Government funding
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation invites application for Russian Government funding for International Students.
About- Established in 2018, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia is a federal administrative authority responsible for the state policy development and legal regulation. Russian Government funding
Research/Job Area- Master or PhD
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or PhD degree in the field of Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence, Clinical Medicine & Public Health, Computer & Data Science, Business & Management, Politics & International Relations, Biology & Biotechnology, Neuroscience & Psychology, Physical Sciences, Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chemistry & Materials Science, Economics & Econometrics, Engineering & Technology, Earth sciences, and Education
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
This online competition is available to outstanding applicants who wish to pursue a master’s or PhD programs at any Russian university.
- University: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Awards: 100% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
How to Apply-
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a copy of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Language Requirement: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
Last Date for Apply– December 10th, 2020