Designation/Position- Scholarship at University of Cambridge
Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge invites application for The Hong Leong – Lee Kuan Yew Masters Scholarship at University of Cambridge from internationals.
About- Fitzwilliam College is among the largest of the University of Cambridge colleges and is considered one of the friendliest. Fitzwilliam College is a dynamic, welcoming and international community committed to developing the talents of all its students, numbering some 750 (including postgraduates). One of the 31 colleges of the University, it was founded in 1869 specifically to broaden access to Cambridge. Scholarship at University of Cambridge
Research/Job Area- Masters
Location- Cambridge, UK
- All full-time one year Masters courses are eligible, with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE
- All nationalities and fee status
- There are specific subject area criteria for this Studentship. More information.
- Applicants may apply to any of the University’s colleges as their first choice college. The awardee will be required to transfer college membership to Fitzwilliam College before the start of their course.
Job/Position Description- The College has competitive scholarships to help fund your course. There are also awards for outstanding academic achievement and impressive contributions to the broader life of the College. This is made possible through the generosity of alumni and other donors.
- Value: One award – Fully-funded (fees and maintenance)
- Prizes for academic excellence: Students achieving a distinction in their Masters degree receive the Graduate Tutors prize to the value of £175. No application is necessary for these awards.
- Other prizes: At the end of the academic year, the Tutorial Committee identifies undergraduates or graduate students meeting the criteria and awards other prizes accordingly. All awards carry a value of £100 unless otherwise stated
How to Apply- Apply online before 3 December for 2020 entry. Shortlisted candidates will be notified in February with interviews to be held (in person, or via Skype) in early March.
- To complete the application you will also need to upload a PDF copy of your University application form
Applicants must also apply for a place on their chosen course and tick the box for inclusion in the funding competitions on their application. Some courses have funding deadlines later than 3 December. To be eligible for Lee Kuan Yew studentships the earlier deadlines must be met.
Last Date for Apply– 3 December 2020 (24:00 hours)