ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science, Australia invites application for International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About: The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science is a constituent body of the Australian National University, comprising the Research School of Computer Science and the Research School of Engineering.
Scholarship Area- Engineering and Computer Science
Location: Australian National University, Australia
The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one the countries specified by the College on their website.
- Has received an offer of admission into a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- Will commence a Graduate Diploma or Masters by coursework program within the College for the first time.
Scholarship Description- Each year, the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science may award up to six (6) scholarships, known as the College of Engineering and Computer Science International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship. The objective of the award is to acknowledge the outstanding academic performance of international students joining our community and aims to support them in their transition to the Australian National University.
- Value: 50% tuition
- No. of scholarships available: 6 on offer
- Payments made for 1 year
How to Apply- Applicants are automatically considered based on their admissions application and meeting the eligibilty criteria
Last Date for Apply–
- Semester 1 Intake: 1 September to 1 December
- Semester 2 Intake: 1 February to 1 May