ETH Zurich University, Switzerland invites application for Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program / ETH-D Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About: ETH Zurich is a public research university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland. Founded by the Swiss Federal Government in 1854. It has a stated mission to educate engineers and scientists, the school focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Scholarship Area- Eligible Masters Degree Programme offered by the University
Location: ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- The scholarship programmes are open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich
- You must have very good result in their Bachelor’s (top 10% of Bachelor’s programme = grade A).
- You also need to make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship funded by the Canadian Govt.
ETH Zurich supports excellent students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH with two scholarship programmes:
- the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP)
- and the ETH-D Scholarship
- Course starts in 2021
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The ETH-D Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department will additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
- Both the Excellence and the ETH-D scholarships start with the Master’s degree programme and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters).
How to Apply-
Applications for the academic year 2021/22 will open on 15 November 2020.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich. The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted before 15 December 2020.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For Contact: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 15 December 2020 (annual)
Join Our Discussion Forum ember – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions