Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship in RMIT University, Australia
Designation/Position- Scholarship in RMIT University
RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia invites application for Scholarship in RMIT University from eligible and interested candidates
About- Master of Artificial Intelligence Scholarship provides financial assistance to 2 outstanding international students from India and Sri Lanka who are commencing the program in 2020. Scholarship in RMIT University
Research/Job Area- Artificial Intelligence
Location- RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- be citizen of India or Sri Lanka
- be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the scholarship and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- have an offer and enrol in Master of Artificial Intelligence program at RMIT, commencing in 2020
Job/Position Description- Two (2) scholarships are available for 2020.
50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT student.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be used for the intake you have been offered it for.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
- You must maintain a GPA of 2.5 / 4.0 throughout your studies.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
How to Apply-
- Submit an application to study at RMIT for Master of Artificial Intelligence.
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- If you are successful in being offered the scholarship, you will receive a notification approximately two weeks after the closing date
Last Date for Apply–
Semester 1 2020: 15 January 2020
Semester 2 2020: 31 May 2020