Scholarship Masters Program Abroad – Government of Ireland Scholarship
Designation/Position- Scholarship Masters Program Abroad
Government of Ireland invites application for Scholarship Masters Program Abroad from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council. Scholarship Masters Program Abroad
In 2018, research group invested in a total of 1,193 postgraduate scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish eco-system. A
Research/Job Area- All disciplines
- The programme provides outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor, in their chosen area of interest.
- Pioneering proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or those introducing creative, innovative approaches are welcomed.
- Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature are also encouraged as it is recognised that advancing fundamental understanding is achieved by integrating information, techniques, tools and perspectives from two or more disciplines.
- a stipend of €16,000 per annum
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
How to Apply-Eligible and interested candidate can apply onine.
Indicative versions of the applicant, supervisor and referee forms are provided for information purposes only.
All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 31 October 2019
|Call open||5 September 2019|
|FAQ deadline||24 October 2019|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 31 October 2019|
|Supervisor and referee deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 7 November 2019|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 14 November 2019|
|Call outcome||End of March 2020|
|Scholarship start date||1 September 2020|