University of Canterbury, New Zealand invites application for Laura J Clad Memorial Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates.
About: The University of Canterbury is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Scholarship Area- Ecology and Environmental Science
Location: University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and the Ph.D. degree in Ecology and Environmental Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for a thesis for the degree of MSc or Ph.D. in the field of Ecology and Environmental Science at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020-2021.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,400
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- Tenure: 1 year
How to Apply-
The online application system will begin accepting applications approximately eight weeks before the closing date.
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for a Ph.D. and master’s degree course at the University of Canterbury. After taking full-time enrollment, candidates can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to upload a CV, statement of interest, copy of passport, and statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll for a degree at UC then you must have at least an upper second-class, undergraduate honors degree or equivalent international qualification degree.
- Language Requirements: To study at UC, Applicants must achieve the minimum standard in a recognized English language.
For Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply–01 November 2020