Scholarship Opportunity for MSc Programs: Explore the Feinberg Graduate School’s MSc scholarship opportunity for qualified students interested in a wide range of study areas. This comprehensive guide provides valuable information on eligibility, application procedures, and essential deadlines for your MSc application.
- 📚 Academic Eligibility:
- Applicants need a BSc degree or be in the final year of studies.
- Minimum GPA requirement is 85, with higher requirements for specific tracks.
- 🌍 International Applicants:
- External evaluation exams (GRE, TOEFL, or IELTS) usually not required.
- Specific criteria for GRE and TOEFL/IELTS explained.
- 📅 Application Timeline:
- MSc application period opens on November 2nd.
- Deadlines vary by field, ranging from February 28th to March 31st, 2024.
- 🖥️ Online Application Process:
- Detailed steps outlined, including creating an account, filling out forms, and document uploads.
- Referee information and document submission responsibilities emphasized.
- 📑 Required Documents:
- List of essential documents, such as CV, BSc certificate, transcripts, and ID.
- Additional requirements for specific tracks, like motivation statements for Neuroscience.
- 📧 Communication and Monitoring:
- Important notifications, including letter of recommendation submissions.
- Online monitoring service for tracking application progress and status.
- 🚨 Important Notes:
- The significance of completing the application process, including the submission of all required documents.
- Contact information for addressing problems during the application process.
|Study Area||Application Deadline|
|Life Sciences||February 28th, 2024|
|Physics||March 31st, 2024|
|Chemistry||March 31st, 2024|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||February 28th, 2024|
|Science Teaching (research track)||March 31st, 2024|
Study Area: The Feinberg Graduate School offers MSc programs across various fields, including Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Science Teaching.
Scholarship Description: The MSc program at the Feinberg Graduate School is a unique opportunity for students to pursue advanced studies in a diverse and inclusive academic environment. We value diversity and encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds. There are no registration fees associated with the application process, making it accessible to all deserving candidates.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the MSc program scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a BSc degree from an accredited local or foreign institution of higher learning or be in the final year of studies towards such a degree. Proof of degree eligibility is required by the end of the first semester.
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 85 (or equivalent). For Mathematics and Computer Science applicants, a GPA of 90 (or equivalent) is required.
- Candidates with GPAs below the specified thresholds must provide a written explanation of their suitability for higher studies at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Required Documents: Applicants should prepare the following documents for their MSc application:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- Proof of degree eligibility (if in the final year of BSc)
- Written explanation (if applicable, based on GPA)
- GRE scores (if required for your field of study)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for non-native English speakers)
How to Apply: Follow these steps for a successful MSc application at the Feinberg Graduate School:
- Visit our online application system, which opens on NOVEMBER 2nd.
- Complete the online application form, providing accurate and detailed information.
- Upload the required documents, including academic transcripts, certificates, and standardized test scores (if necessary).
- Ensure all materials are submitted by the respective application deadlines based on your chosen study area.
Last Date: The application deadlines for various study areas are as follows:
- Life Sciences: February 28th, 2024
- Physics: March 31st, 2024
- Chemistry: March 31st, 2024
- Mathematics and Computer Science: February 28th, 2024
- Science Teaching (research track): March 31st, 2024
Don’t miss this opportunity to further your education at a prestigious institution that values diversity and academic excellence. Start your MSc application journey with us today!