Designation/Position- Scholarship Program at University of Helsinki
University of Helsinki invites application for Scholarship Program at University of Helsinki for eligible and interested candidates
Scholarships are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s program at the University of Helsinki. We are among the top 1% of the world’s research universities because the University of Helsinki is often ranked among the top 100 best universities.
Research/Job Area- Master’s programme
Location-University of Helsinki,
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are eligible for the Master’s program at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website about whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
Student Union (HYY) membership fee including
- free or highly affordable health care services by the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS)
- student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants
- reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
The University of Helsinki offers all scholarship winners the option to take part in the University of Helsinki Student Ambassador Programme.
How to Apply-
Applying is very easy: The online application form for master’s degrees includes questions related to the scholarships. Your answers to these questions will be considered your scholarship application. You can only submit your scholarship application through the online application form simultaneously as you apply for the degree program. You may receive a scholarship only in a category you have applied for, but you can apply for more than one scholarship category.
The possible scholarship-related documents should be delivered with the other enclosed documents of your degree application—more information about the application and selection process.
Last Date for Apply– 10 January 2021
- The Master’s programme conducts an academic assessment of your degree application and your scholarship application.
- The Master’s programme makes a proposal to the Scholarship Committee concerning the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on the scholarship.