International Scholarships for Post Graduate Courses at Kingston University London, UK
Designation/Position- International Scholarships at Kingston University London, UK
Kingston University London, UK offers International Scholarships for Post Graduate Courses at Kingston University London, UK
About- Kingston University London is a public research university located within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, in South West London, England. Its roots go back to the Kingston Technical Institute, founded in 1899. Scholarships at Kingston University London
Location- Kingston University London, UK
Research/Job Area- Courses at the University.
You can apply for an International Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- Should have an offer to study a postgraduate degree course (January intake only)
- you are not currently enrolled on a Kingston University course
International Development awards international scholarships worth £2,000 for the first year of study to successful international applicants. Our international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that you must make sure you can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses yourself.
International Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the following:
- Academic merit (your previous grades)
- What you expect to gain from your Kingston degree course
- What you expect to do after you complete your Kingston degree (future goals)
How to Apply-
You must submit all of the following documents as part of your online application:
- Kingston University offer email (conditional or unconditional)
- Academic Reference (from previous teacher or employer)
- Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after 9 November 2020 submit your most recent transcript; we will make a decision based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades)
You will be able to upload supporting documents after you submit your application up until midnight 9 November 2020. Incomplete applications will not be processed, and we cannot accept any supporting documents by email (all supporting documents must be uploaded as part of your International Scholarship application form).