AIT Scholarships for Master and Doctoral degree programs in Thailand
Designation/Position- Scholarships for Master and Doctoral degree
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand invites application for Scholarships for Master and Doctoral degree from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic partial scholarships. A large number of no-bond AIT Partial Scholarshipsare available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM). As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the AIT Partial Scholarships are intended to increase the number of skilled international scientists, engineers, and managers required to meet the future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond. Scholarships for Master and Doctoral degree
Location- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Thailand
GREAT Scholarships 2020 in Newcastle University, United Kingdom
Romanian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students in Romania
- All nationalities;
- Meeting AIT’s English Proficiency Requirement (i.e. IELTS or AIT EET score of 5.0 or above for Master and 5.5 for Doctoral program);
- Having four‐year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Having a master’s degree from recognized university for Ph.D. applicants and should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
- AIT Partial Scholarship is a form of financial aid that provides an opportunity for admissible students from all over the world to study together at AIT.
- It helps subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students while the students are responsible for the rest of the tuition, the registration fees (20,000 Baht per semester to maintain student status) and the living expenses (around 11,500‐15,000 Baht per month).
- Each school has its Selection Committee.
- The Selection Committee will propose the value of AIT Partial Scholarship grant for each applicant (if eligible) for approval by the School Dean.
- This AIT Partial Scholarship grant can only be given once before the enrollment and cannot be changed over the entire study period.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 10 June 2020
See Position Details-
Click here to apply-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions
I truly appreciate this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
Muchos Gracias for your blog.Really thank you! Really Great.