Designation/Position- SEBI Recruitment– Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
SEBI, India invites application for SEBI Recruitment- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market.
Research/Job Area- Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering / Electronics And Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering/Civil Engineering/Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics/ law
Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra – India
Project Associate Position at IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager):
- General:- Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering.
- Information Technology:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil):- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineering (Electrical):- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Research:- Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 30 years (As on 29/02/2020)
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates OR 10 years for PwBD candidates
- Selection Process:- On-line screening examination & Interview
How to Apply- Apply online through the link given below.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 31 October 2020
See Position Details
Click here to apply
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions