Designation/Position- Senior Project Associate at IIT
Centre for Nano Science Department- IIT Kanpur, India invites application for Senior Project Associate Position (On Contract) from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Material science and Metallurgical engineering / Computer science
Location- Centre for Nano Science Department -IIT Kanpur
SGS Dean’s Scholarship at University of Lethbridge, Canada -Apply by 15 Dec.
JRF/Project Fellow at Pondicherry University – Apply by 30 September 2020
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students
Internship in Japan for International Students, OIST Internship
Junior Research Fellow, Institute of Chemical Technology- JRF at ICT Mumbai
Essential Qualification: B.Tech + 1 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc. + MCA + 1 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor of technology in (Material science and Metallurgical engineering) with 4 years of relevant research experience.
- Proven 4 years’ experience of independent operation of XRD (including Reflectivity and space mapping), FT-IR, UV-Visible spectroscopy techniques.
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis of imaging techniques such as FE-SEM.
- Experience of working in clean lab environment.
- Operational knowledge of material beneficiation tools such as Ball mill.
- Operational knowledge and experience of working on high temperature furnaces.
The candidate is expected to operate XRD, FTIR, UV-Visible spectroscopy, Ball milling machine, furnaces and other clean room equipment.
- Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
- Number of Posts: One
- Scale of pay: Rs. 21600-1800-54000
How to Apply- Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (soft copy) must be sent at following email address.
Kindly mail your application along with resume to Prashant Awasthi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Post applied for and advertisement number should be clearly mentioned in the Subject of the mail, otherwise your application will not be entertained
Last Date for Apply– 29 September 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions