Designation/Position- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Institute of Science, BHU, Varanasi, India invites application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Zoology/Life Sciences/Biophysics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular
Biology/Molecular & Human Genetics or related area
- The Candidate for SRF should hold M.Sc. in Zoology/Life Sciences/Biophysics /Biochemistry /Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Molecular & Human Genetics or related area with at list 55% marks.
- Qualified NET/GATE and have at least 2 years of research experience.
- The upper age limit- 32 years: (5 years relaxation for female/SC/ST, 3 years for OBC/Physically Handicapped Candidate).
- All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
- The candidate with experience in the relevant area are preferable.
JRF Position at IISER Bhopal, MP Under DBT sponsored project
- Applications are invited for the post of a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01) with emolument of Rs. 35,000/-pm + HRA 16% in a CSIR sponsored Project entitled “Role of Celluar Oncoprotein, BRN3A in the Progression of HPV Induced Uterine Cervix Malignancy and its Regulatory Mechanism” sanctioned for three years.
- The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
How to Apply-
- Application on plain paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of experience, if any, should reach through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (J K Roy, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Zoology, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221 005)
- No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Last Date for Apply– 28 September 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions