University of Lethbridge, Canada invites application for SGS Dean’s Scholarship for Masters Degree Programs from eligible and interested candidates
About: The University of Lethbridge is a public comprehensive and research university, founded in the liberal education tradition, located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with a second campus in the city of Calgary, Alberta.
Scholarship Area- Eligible Masters Degree Programs offered by the University
Location: University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Permanent Resident
- Academic achievement. Minimum entrance GPA of 3.7
- Program-relevant assessment of candidate’s demonstrated aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities may also be considered
- Completed no more than 24 months or 48 months in the respective masters or doctoral program
- Graduate students enrolled in a full-time thesis-based MA,MSc, MN, MFA, MMus or PhD program*
- *students in the Math & Computer Science and Neuroscience Departments are not considered for this award but rather the U of L Graduate Research Award.
- Amount: 10,000
- Student Status: Full Time
- Type: Internal
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Master of Arts
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- School of Graduate Studies
- Must maintain satisfactory progress and standing in the graduate program
How to Apply-
Applications for the academic year 2021/22 will open on 15 November 2020.
- To be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich. The scholarship application form and supporting documents must be submitted before 15 December 2020.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Last Date for Apply– before 15 December 2020