Designation/Position- SLS Excellence Scholarships
University of Warwick, England invites application for SLS Excellence Scholarships (Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- SLS Excellence Scholarships are competitive and awards will be based on past academic achievement and experience, your motivation for study, extracurricular activities and your vision for the future.
Study level- MSc course
Location- University of Warwick, England
- Before applying, applicants should have an offer to study on a School of Life Sciences full-time taught MSc course starting October 2021.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record, typically the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree. The Scholarship Review Panel will assess both academic achievement and the supporting statement when awarding.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving any language requirements and the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. Students with other partial funding may be considered. Recipients should inform Dr Charlotte Moonan (Charlotte.Moonan@warwick.ac.uk) if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Applications for Scholarships are welcome from home, EU and international students.
- SLS Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only.
- Scholarships will be awarded across all Life Sciences full-time taught MSc Programmes to maximise nationality and gender diversity.
- Scholarship recipients will be asked to carry out some ambassadorial duties for the School.
Up to two School of Life Sciences Excellence Scholarships will be awarded as a 50% reduction of course fees for the 2021/22 academic year.
How to Apply-
Students must complete a Scholarship Application in order to be considered for an SLS Excellence Scholarship.
Applications will be considered on two occasions. The two deadlines are 8 February 2021 and 1 June 2021.
Last Date for Apply– 1 June 2021