Designation/Position- Software Developer at IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT) invites applications for Software Developer Position at IIT Gandhinagar
Research/Job Area- Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/Information Technology
More opportunity: Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Apply By 28 September 2020
Eligibility/Qualification– B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering (regular)/Information Technology (regular)/MCA with minimum 65% marks.
- Minimum 2 years of software development/ maintenance experience..
- Hands-on experience in PHP/ .Net language is a must.
- Proven knowledge in development solutions in “.Net Framework 3.5, HTML5, CSS3, Windows Services, Web Services, Remoting, Strong understanding of Object Orientation”
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Good Knowledge and experience of GIT/SVN
- Knowledge of Iproof will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Reports, Crystal Reports, Devexpress controls, Fusion Charts etc., will be added advantage.
- Preference will be given for candidates with exposure to an industry standard ERP and workflow package.
- Experience working with product and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
- Experience working in an agile environment and ability to work on several projects concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Experience developing tests for functional, performance and regression testing that include automated, ad hoc, and manual testing elements.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities.
- Strong knowledge of defect tracking systems & test management tools.
- Work in coordination with the software vendor implementing IMS.
- Serve as SME for software development process.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy desktop and custom web applications.
- Gather end-user software requirements and develop related software applications and programs.
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Develop and write high-quality coding that meets end-user requirements.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Design, develop and implement critical applications in a PHP/ .Net environment.
- Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the lifecycle of software products.
Job/Position Description- Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN) invites applications for a contractual post for its Institute Management System (IMS)
- Age Limit: 40 years as on the date of interview.
- Monthly consolidated pay: Rs. 40,000 – 60,000
- Tenure: Two Years, extendible commensurate upon performance and evaluation after 1 year.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Develop, execute and manage Test Plan and Test Cases. Perform required monitoring & reporting on test execution.
- Ensure defect-free release on the production environment
- Serve as SME for testing process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help identify, triage, and document issues.
- Lead functional, performance, and security-related testing activities.
- Work with a team of highly-skilled quality professionals to ensure that highest quality product is delivered
How to Apply-
- Interested persons are requested to apply online at the mentioned URL (https://recruitment.iitgn.ac.in/projectstaff/ ) only.
- For identification purpose, each candidate should keep his PAN Card (only) for verification. The PAN Card number needs to be entered in the application form at appropriate place.
- No manual / Paper / Email application will be entertained.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information about your candidature.
Last Date for Apply– October 15, 2020.