IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Sr. Project Scientist (3)/Project Scientist (2) (on Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Sr. Project Scientist/Project Scientist
IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Sr. Project Scientist /Project Scientist (on Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi. It is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961.
Research/Job Area- Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electrical Engineering
Location- Hauz Khas, New Delhi
Post: Sr. Project Scientist (3)
- M. Tech. or equivalent with > 70% (or 7.0 CGPA on the scale of 10) in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 3 years experience.
- The previous hands-on experience in the area of optical communication / optical Network FPGA / USRP / MAC is preferable.
Post: Project Scientist (2)
- B.Tech (with GATE* qualified), 1st class or equivalent.
- The previous hands-on experience in the area of optical communication/PCB designing/FPGA /PSoC / USRP / MATLAB / MAC is preferable.
*The requirement of qualifying GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.
- Title of the Project: LiFi network (Sub Project # 1 under RP03521) (MI01776G)
- Funding Agency:Department of Telecommunications
- Name of the Project Investigator:Prof. Abhishek Dixit
- Deptt/.Centre:Department of Electrical Engineering
- Duration of the Project Upto: 27 August 2022
- Consolidated Pay-slab: Post:
- Sr. Project Scientist: Rs.45,000-48,200-51,400-55,400-59,400-63,400/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Post: Project Scientist: Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600-46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply-
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website link given below.
- submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email at email id: email@example.com; or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention advertisement No. on the subject line
Last Date for Apply– 11 September 2020 by 5.00 p.m.