Designation/Position- SRF at ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition
ICMR – National Institute of Nutrition, Department of Health Research, India invites application for SRF at ICMR from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Analytical Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Food Science & Nutrition
- Essential: Post Graduate in Analytical Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Food Science & Nutrition from recognized University. Two years of research experience or should have NET qualification.
- Desirable: Minimum 3 years experience with the operational knowledge of U-HPLC/LC-MS/GC-MS/ICP-MS
Age Limit: 35 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICKAR guidelines.
- Name of the post: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
- Project Title: Consortia for Research Platform (CRP) in Biofortification in selected Crops for Nutritional Security
- No. of vacancies: one position
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs.25,0001- plus 30% HRA p.m. fixed without any other allowances.
- Tenure: Upto 31st March 2021
- Place of work: ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates can apply by e-mail to email@example.com
- The Candidates should mention the Post Name and Advt. No. in the E-mail Subject.
- All the documents including Application should be merged in one file. Resumes/ CV without Application will not be accepted.
- Download the application from www.nin.res.in and fill it in your own handwriting and send the scanned copy along with all the supporting documents to the above mentioned e-mail.
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020