Designation/Position- SRF at IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow- SRF at IIT Delhi from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- EE/EC/CS
Eligibility/Qualification– 1st class B.Tech. in EE/EC/CS with CSIR NET/GATE*
qualified and 4 years of experience in the relevant field.
*The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
- Project Title: Artificial intelligence based mobile app for identification and advisory of maize diseases and insect pests (RP03649G)
- Funded By: Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR)
- PI: Prof. Brejesh Lall
- Name of the positions: SRF at IIT Delhi
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Fellowship: Rs.35,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24%
- Duration: Upto 31 December 2021
How to Apply- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020