Designation/Position- SRF- COVID-19 Project at IIT
IIT Palakkad, India invites application for SRF- COVID-19 Project at IIT Palakkad (on Contract) under SERB Core Research Grant, from eligible candidates
About- Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad is a public autonomous engineering and research institute located in Palakkad, Kerala. It is one of the five new IITs proposed in the 2014 Union budget of India. SRF- COVID-19 Project at IIT
Research/Job Area- Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Biomedical Engineering
C-DAC Adjunct Engineer Scheme (CAE) – 31 Vacancies
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP- P&G INDIA
Location- IIT Palakkad, Kerala
- Eligibility: B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Biomedical Engineering.
- Required skills: Experience in Keras/ PyTorch and machine learning implementations for image processing. Exposure to cloud deployment of machine learning algorithms will be an advantage.
- Ref: IITPKD/2020/025/EE/MRP
- Project areas: An automated lung ultrasound workflow for diagnostic assistance in COVID-19 and beyond.
- Funded by: SERB Core Research Grant (COVID-19 Project)
- Appointment duration: One Year
- No. of Positions : One
- Salary Particulars: The monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs. 35,000/- (Thirty Five Thousand rupees only). Hostel accommodation may be provided at the institute based on availability on a chargeable basis. In case of non – availability of institute hostel, admissible HRA at 8% will be provided as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply-
Candidates satisfying the required skills may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the application e-mail should be Application for Senior Research Fellow – IITPKD/2020/025/EE/MRP.
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions