SRF Position under CSIR Sponsored Project at IIT Indore
Designation/Position- SRF Position under CSIR
IIT Indore, India invites application for SRF Position under CSIR from eligible and interested candidates
About- The project aims to investigate the performance of the diffusion-based molecular communication (DbMC) systems with more realistic and complex transmitters and receivers. With the modelling of spherical transmitter and active receivers, it is of interest to analyze the performance of DbMC systems on the basis of estimation and evaluation of relevant performance measures.
Research/Job Area- Engineering/Technology like Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
UST South Korean International Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. Study
Location- IIT Indore
- M.Sc./BE/B.Tech. or equivalent degree with at least 2 years of post-M.Sc./BE/B.Tech., research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology like Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Computer Science, etc. with GATE Qualification.
- Maximum 32 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per CSIR EMR-II project sanction letter norms.
- Appointment duration is of 8 months, which is extendable further based on performance and project requirements.
- The appointment is co-terminus with the project.
- The amount of SRF fellowship will be as per CSIR EMR-II norms.
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates must email advance copy of their detailed CV to Dr. Prabhat Kumar Upadhyay at email@example.com
- The candidates should send Detailed Curriculum Vitae along with valid photographic identity card, original and selfattested photocopies of all documents (10th class onwards). Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview conducted through Google Meet or Skype.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to attend online interview at 11:30 hrs on Wednesday, 9 September, 2020.
Last Date for Apply– ASAP
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions